Welcome to the European Autumn Gas Conference (EAGC) 2014 – your opportunity to join the most senior decision-makers and dynamic thinkers at Europe’s premier event for senior gas professionals!
Now in its 29th year, EAGC remains the only high-level international conference that takes you to a different European capital annually, bringing fresh ideas and focus to the key issues affecting your business in the region.
Topical issues for 2014 include:
- Global Market Outlook: Has the Context of European Security of Supply Totally Changed?
- Supplier Strategies: What are the Choices for Europe, and where will Supply Come From?
- Trading, Finance & Investment in Gas: Is There Anything Left in Europe – or Shall We All Just Move to Asia…?
- Focus on LNG: All Eyes on LNG: Will Europe Remain a Key Global LNG Market?
- Demand-Side Innovation: The Changing Face of Gas Use in Europe
Find out more about the 2014 Programme
For further information on how to participate in a delegate or sponsorship capacity, contact the EAGC Project Lead Damian Howard on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)20 3772 6038