This invitation-only feature of the 32nd edition of the EAGC will offer Senior Executives from Europe and the world’s largest gas and energy companies the chance to participate in exclusive networking functions and private, facilitated meetings with fellow VIP delegates.
As the industry works to maintain relevancy in a rapidly changing energy environment, VIP delegates will be part of a prestigious group of energy professionals heightening their profile and organisation.
The VIP delegate experience includes:
- Complimentary access to the entire event, including the Trader’s Day, Two Day Conference, Round Tables, VIP Business Matchmaking and all networking events.
- Access to an exclusive group that include: Energy Ministers, Government Officials, C-level management of national and international oil and gas companies, engineering procurement and construction companies (EPC), traders, investors and other significant energy stakeholders.
- A dedicated meetings service, managed by the event organisers and designed to create a tailored, time-effective programme whilst onsite at EAGC
How to attend?
The EAGC VIP Experience is an invitation-only feature with eligibility criteria for attendees. If you would like to register your interest for the Experience, please email email@example.com
Organisation - Seniority
- Government and Regulators - Minister of Energy, Trade (or equivalent)
- Integrated Oil & Gas Company - C-Level or Senior Vice President (gas/marketing)
- National Oil & Gas Company - C-Level or Board level
- EPCs - C-Level or Board level
- Gas Infrastructure Projects - C-Level or Board level
- Gas and commodities trading house - C-Level or Board level
- Utilities and LNG buyers - C-Level or Board level
- Investors and PE Funds - C-Level of Board level
Registration to the EAGC VIP Experience is
- First come, first served
- Strictly limited to 50 delegates
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to regsiter your interest.